It’s always ludicrous to me when people point out the bad stuff that other religions/people/countries/cultures do as an excuse for their own behavior. Because that’s exactly the standard to hold yourself to, right.
- msalaniusramblings likes this
- chrisorourke said: I volunteer, donate food, clothes, money. I educate, tutor, mentor, and spend most of my free time helping others who don’t have my opportunities. Religion is frequently the cause of the bad situation those I help are in.
- skylarktakemethere likes this
- valleyofbutts reblogged this from seriouslyamerica
- seriouslyamerica posted this