Because religions have a habit of oppressing, murdering, torturing, outlawing, and generally being giant assholes to atheists, other religions, sane people. Think.
BITE ME. Being a giant asshole to someone who has simply requested that you not WEAR SOMETHING SACRED TO THEM does not make you a badass standing up to the religious establishment. It makes you a bully, and a massive douche.
- ideaswithoutcauses likes this
- durukherl reblogged this from eliyanii
- skylarktakemethere said: that’s a pretty big generalization of all religions and all spiritual people everywhere. not every religious person behaves that way.
- gutter-snipe likes this
- eliyanii reblogged this from seriouslyamerica
- booasaur said: It’s always ludicrous to me when people point out the bad stuff that other religions/people/countries/cultures do as an excuse for their own behavior. Because that’s exactly the standard to hold yourself to, right.
- chrisorourke said: Also how fucking stupid is it to consider drawing a portrait (mean or no) is the same as pissing on a star of david. That’s irrationally delusional. Again, think.
- sweetlittlemoon likes this
- patrickandmarcus likes this
- vaxtorino likes this
- grufflepuff likes this
- seriouslyamerica posted this