Anonymous asked: Are you really so awkward and desperate and alone? Creepy anons like me often feel the same way!
An average day since I graduated: wake up, eat a bagel, walk my mom’s dog for like an hour, watch Roseanne, eat lunch, watch more Roseanne or possibly Friends/BMW, walk the dog for another hour, cook dinner for me and my mom, watch the Red Sox game, Tumblr, sleep.
FOREVER ALONE. Also I started a club in high school called Team Awkward. AWKWARD FOR LIFE.
- doremifasolatiamber likes this
- philosophermaggot likes this
- blogfordantreacy likes this
- snowballimus said: Team Awkward was founded after my time which wounds me still because I would have totally joined and been Secretary of Inappropriately Long Pauses or some shit.
- xlackofluxuryx likes this
- theonewhoknocks likes this
- seriouslyamerica posted this