Stephen Colbert just said he lives in a gated community.
FALSE. I have been to his house in New Jersey.
[And by “I have been there” I mean I creepily drove by with my friend who lives a few streets away.] Yes, I know I’m sketchy. Maybe he should go gated to keep out the creepers like me.
- skolita likes this
- ktm20 likes this
- skipshot likes this
- putonyourbathingsuits likes this
- destroyhiverlaurant likes this
- mostimportantwoman likes this
- gatheringfingers likes this
- waldeinsamkeit-lost said:It’s okay, I would totally stalk Stephen Colbert.
- sarahlee310 likes this
- cloudsonthehills reblogged this from seriouslyamerica
- adjectivewoman likes this
- despairgirlsyo said:A friend of mine works at a local coffee shop in the mountains of Western NC, and he once stopped in to pick up some coffee while on the way to pick up his kids from a nearby summercamp. FUN FACT! He was really nice and tipped well.
- timelessbrandoftruthiness likes this
- remeanie likes this
- ayomxmuzix likes this
- omarnorthtower likes this
- seriouslyamerica posted this